Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection consists of the program to the Water Carnival of 1954, a photograph montage featuring images of Michigan State College joining the Big Ten in 1948 and the 1953 Rose Bowl, a newspaper clipping from the Columbus Dispatch (OH) regarding Michigan State University's centennial, a 1955 MSU centennial first day cover stamp, and a letter outlining the achievements of Philip Gunby.
The collection consists of an oversize photograph of the Sanford Natural Area, two copies of the program from the 1917 commencement ceremony, The Holcad ballots from 1918, and a program to the 10th Annual Fruit and Flower Show in 1919.
This collection contains a 1946 Commencement program and invitation, dance cards, program from parties and other social activities, a MSC garter, and other ephemera.
The papers of Ruth Rutherford consist of memorabilia from Michigan Agricultural College, including receipts, report cards, and programs (1911-1914), and a scrapbook containing letters, greeting cards, programs from campus activities, postcards, and photographs of friends, picnics, and student life (1910-1914).
- Programs (Publications) 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College campuses -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students 1
- Ephemera 1
- Coulter, Roberta Robinson 1
- Gunby, Philip Elton 1
- Huxtable, Robert B. 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan State College 1
- Michigan State University. Alumni Association 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1914 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1919 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1946 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1954 1
- Michigan State University. Sanford Natural Area 1
- Michigan State University. Water Carnival 1
- Omicron Nu. Alpha Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Reed, Luther James 1
- Rose Bowl (Football game) (1954) (Pasadena, Calif.) 1
- Rutherford, Ruth Irene 1
- The State News, Inc. (Organization) 1
- Young Women's Christian Association 1 ∧ less