Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of an informational brochure and a newsletter.
Annual Reports are stored separately for 1961 – 1963, 1965 – 1969, and 1971. These reports contain information on enrollment, curriculum and general plans and activities of the program.
This collection consists of a short reminiscence of the veterinary medical program and the beginning of the medical biology program at Michigan State College (now Michigan State University). The medical biology program, the first to offer the Bachelor of Science degree in the United States, was later renamed the medical technology program.
This collection documents the founding and history of the Michigan Osteopathic College Foundation, the Michigan College of Osteopathic Medicine and the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. The Michigan Osteopathic College Foundation collection consists of a vast resource of historical documents in the formative years of the College of Osteopathic Medicine at Michigan State University.
- Subject: Medical technology -- Study and teaching X
- Annual reports 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Family medicine 1
- Financial statements 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Medical care -- Michigan 1
- Medical colleges -- Michigan -- History 1
- Medical education -- Michigan 1
- Medical teaching personnel 1
- Medicine -- Michigan 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Osteopathic medicine 1
- Periodicals 1
- Photographs 1
- Press releases 1
- Reports 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Veterinary medicine -- Study and teaching 1 ∧ less
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists 1
- American Osteopathic Association 1
- Brown, Esther Marie, 1923- 1
- Giltner, Ward 1
- Michigan Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons 1