Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains newsletters from 2007-2008 with information regarding meetings and banquets in the area both past and present that are relevant to the culinary arts as well as recipes and words from the organization's president. There are also two programs from "TasteFest" 2007 and an awards banquet in 2008.
The East Lansing Kiwanis Club records consist of general correspondence (1957-1971), weekly news bulletins (1955-1987), financial records (1956-1964; 1967-1970), and materials relating to the club's 20th Anniversary (1970) and to the projects listed above. Other materials include booklets and printed material on Kiwanis international, reports and convention programs of the Michigan district, and a scrapbook.
The Lansing Civic Players collection includes theater programs with advertisements, cast and crew lists, and production notes.
This collection consists of the program to the Water Carnival of 1954, a photograph montage featuring images of Michigan State College joining the Big Ten in 1948 and the 1953 Rose Bowl, a newspaper clipping from the Columbus Dispatch (OH) regarding Michigan State University's centennial, a 1955 MSU centennial first day cover stamp, and a letter outlining the achievements of Philip Gunby.
The collection consists of an oversize photograph of the Sanford Natural Area, two copies of the program from the 1917 commencement ceremony, The Holcad ballots from 1918, and a program to the 10th Annual Fruit and Flower Show in 1919.
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Lansing (Mich.) 2
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Photographs 2
- The Holcad (East Lansing, Mich.) 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Cooks 1
- East Lansing (Mich.) 1
- Flower shows -- Michigan 1
- Natural areas 1
- Newsletters 1
- Theater 1 ∧ less
- Baker, Rollin H. (Rollin Harold), 1916-2007 1
- Capital Professional Chefs and Cooks Association of Greater Lansing 1
- Frame, James Sutherland, 1907- 1
- Huxtable, Robert B. 1
- Kiwanis International 1
- Lansing Civic Players Guild (Lansing, Mich.) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan State College 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1919 1
- Michigan State University. Museum 1
- Michigan State University. Sanford Natural Area 1
- Rose Bowl (Football game) (1954) (Pasadena, Calif.) 1
- The State News, Inc. (Organization) 1 ∧ less