Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Herbert Baer papers consist of letters Baer sent to his family during his freshman year at Michigan State College (now Michigan State University). In the letters he writes about his activities, events attended, his student job in the kitchen and a little bit about his classes. He also writes a little bit about World War II and mentions rationing.
The Robert B. Morris Papers consist of a 1951 commencement program, a MSU student identification and activity cards; student membership cards for the American Institute of Electrical Engineers and Radio Engineers MSC Branch; an Alpha Phi Omega membership card; a housing deposit receipt; grade reports; transfer credit paperwork, and statement of his marine corps training.
The collection consists of syllabi and exams for Business Administration classes 205, 331b, 325, and 433b. Also included is a class schedule card and a dance card for the 1950 JHop.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 3
- Student activities -- Michigan -- East Lansing 3
- Dance cards 2
- Student activities -- Michigan 2
- Course materials 1
- Course schedules 1
- Grayling (Mich.) 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Parades 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Universities and colleges -- Examinations 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Students 2
- Brown, Roger Allan 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1
- Michigan State University. Centennial celebrations, etc 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1958 1