Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collections consists of photographs of the class of 1916, unidentified people in groups and a horse and buggy.
This collection consists of a scrapbook, class notes, newspapers, publications, posters, and ephemera from Ford Peabody's time as an undergraduate student at Michigan Agricultural College.
Horan's collection consists of postcards and photographs. His postcard collection contains both baseball and football players, scenes, and buildings of Michigan State University. Of note, are the postcards of the fraternity and society houses and two postcards that depict the burning Engineering Building. Horan's photographs consist of interior and exterior shots of the Olympic House as well as one photograph of five uniformed soldiers.
Walter A. Knickerbocker's papers consist of one scrapbook (1913-1916) containing programs and tickets from campus activities; receipts; report cards; newsclippings; photographs of family, friends, and Michigan Agricultural College; and postcards from various Michigan cities such as Flint, Pontiac, Mt. Pleasant, Alma, St. Charles, and Port Huron as well as El Paso, Texas, and Mexico. Also included are programs, receipts and miscellaneous memorabilia from M.A.C.
- Names: Michigan State University. Class of 1916 X
- Photographs 4
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 3
- Programs (Publications) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- College students -- United States -- Conduct of life 1
- Course materials 1
- Ephemera 1
- Farms -- Michigan 1
- Forests and forestry -- Michigan 1
- Handbooks 1
- Newspapers 1
- Postcards 1
- Posters 1 ∧ less
- Michigan Agricultural College 3
- Beta Kappa Fraternity. Alpha Phi Chapter (Michigan State College) 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Frimodig, Lyman L. 1
- Knickerbocker, Walter George 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Phylean Literary Society 1
- Michigan State College. Tri Phi Society 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Michigan State University. Engineering Society 1
- Peoples Church (East Lansing, Mich.) 1
- Smith, Gideon E. 1
- Tau Beta Pi. Alpha Chapter (Michigan State University) 1 ∧ less