Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
The collection consists of the constitution and by-laws of the chapter, meeting announcements and minutes, committee information, correspondence between 1945 and 1977, and copies of the Key Reporter from 1948-1959. There are also two volumes: reports supporting the application for forming a chapter at Michigan State University (1959) and the Phi Beta Kappa Report for 1965.
The records of the Physiology Society include the organization’s constitution and membership requirements. There are also minutes of meetings for 2008 to 2010.
This collection contains meeting agendas, member directories, financial records, newsletters summaries of club activities. There is also a Handbook for Student Leaders as well as guides for student organizations. Also included is a transcript of a panel discussion of Spartan Wives members in an education department class on April 14, 1947. There are also scrapbooks which contain photographs, newspaper clippings about the organization, event programs and other memorabilia.
The Spartan Women's League records consists of correspondence, constitutions of the organization, event programs, a history of the organization, membership lists, newspaper clippings, and a faculty questionnaire. Also included are two campus etiquette books, "We Like It This Way at Michigan State College" and "This We Do at MSU." The collection also contains photographs of members and activities.
The records contain the club constitution and e-mail meeting notices from 2009 to 2013. These meeting notices also include notices for special events.
The collection consists of the constitution of the Student Academic Government Association. The constitution includes an introduction page that describes the goals of the Student Academic Government Association and how it fits in with existing student government groups.
The collection contains the constitution of the organization, meeting minutes, and attendance lists.
Tau Sigma records include material from advisors, treasurers, and presidents. The collection also includes membership rosters from the 1920s until 1984. Historical information can be found in the Advisor's folder. Additional membership information can be found in the Treasurer's folder.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 9
- College students -- Societies and clubs 9
- Letters (correspondence) 6
- Photographs 5
- Newsletters 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 3
- Minutes (Records) 3
- Reports 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Handbooks 2
- Membership lists 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Programs (Publications) 2
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Societies, etc. 2
- Account books 1
- African American college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Annual reports 1
- By-laws 1
- College sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College student government -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Periodicals 1
- Contracts 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Ephemera 1
- Etiquette 1
- Freedom of speech 1
- Health promotion 1
- People with disabilities -- Services for 1
- Periodicals 1
- Physiology -- Study and teaching 1
- Posters 1
- Sexual minority college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Student protesters -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Undergraduates 1
- Universities and colleges -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Faculty 1
- Video games 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 4
- Frame, James Sutherland, 1907- 1
- Kimber, Harry Hubert, 1903- 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1
- Michigan State University 1