Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The records of the Delta Omicron Chapter of Delta Omicron include photographs and scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contains newspaper clippings, programs, and photos.
Records of the History Club consist of meeting minutes, treasurers' reports, correspondence, programs and procedures.
The records of the Porpoise Fraternity consist of one copy of the June 1948 Aquatic Yearbook. It includes lists of members and pledges, and statistics about the 1947-1948 season for varsity and junior varsity swimming and includes some diving. Also included is one folder of photographs of the Porpoise queens and her court, circa 1950s.
The records of the Sigma Xi Society consist of brochures and handbooks relating to the national chapter, bylaws and three programs from initiation ceremonies for the Michigan State University chapter. There are also meeting minutes and memberships cards.
This collection contains meeting agendas, member directories, financial records, newsletters summaries of club activities. There is also a Handbook for Student Leaders as well as guides for student organizations. Also included is a transcript of a panel discussion of Spartan Wives members in an education department class on April 14, 1947. There are also scrapbooks which contain photographs, newspaper clippings about the organization, event programs and other memorabilia.
The Spartan Women's League records consists of correspondence, constitutions of the organization, event programs, a history of the organization, membership lists, newspaper clippings, and a faculty questionnaire. Also included are two campus etiquette books, "We Like It This Way at Michigan State College" and "This We Do at MSU." The collection also contains photographs of members and activities.
Tau Sigma records include material from advisors, treasurers, and presidents. The collection also includes membership rosters from the 1920s until 1984. Historical information can be found in the Advisor's folder. Additional membership information can be found in the Treasurer's folder.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 8
- College students -- Societies and clubs 8
- Letters (correspondence) 7
- Photographs 7
- Constitutions 4
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 4
- Programs (Publications) 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Handbooks 3
- Minutes (Records) 3
- Newsletters 3
- Reports 3
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Societies, etc. 3
- By-laws 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Membership lists 2
- Women -- Societies and clubs 2
- Account books 1
- Agriculture -- Societies, etc. 1
- Blueprints 1
- Contracts 1
- Etiquette 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- Home economics 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- People with disabilities -- Services for 1
- Publications 1
- Science -- Societies, etc. 1
- Swimming -- Societies, etc. 1
- Video recordings 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- Alpha Zeta. Kedzie Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Delta Omicron. Delta Omicron Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Eick, Harry A. 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1
- Michigan State University. Beaumont Tower 1