Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
The records of Alpha Lambda Delta contain two copies of the 1976 booklet, "Fifty years in Alpha Lambda Delta."
This collection contains photocopies of records of the Beta Theta Pi chapter at Michigan State University. There is a copy of the formal petition by Beta Tau to Beta Theta Pi, and their subsequent filing of paperwork to become a nonprofit organization. Also contained are dinner programs, reports on the chapter house reconstruction, and a pledge manual, Son of the Stars. Finally there is a collection of various reports and correspondence by chapter members.
The records of the Delta Omicron Chapter of Delta Omicron include photographs and scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contains newspaper clippings, programs, and photos.
The collection contains a scrapbook for "Mabel Petersen Night" held on May 4, 1971 honoring Petersen for her work with sororities and Pan Hellenic organizations. The scrapbook contains letters to Petersen from chapter advisors thanking her for her work, a program of the event, guest signatures, and a newspaper article about the event.
This collection consists of a 1965-1966 calendar, which was created and sold by Mortar Board, and a nomination form and letter from the 1984-1985 academic year. The publication MSU Woman featured articles on topics such as reproductive health, feminism, and the activities of women's groups at MSU. It was originally sponsored by Associated Women Students and Mortar Board.
The collection consists of the constitution and by-laws of the chapter, meeting announcements and minutes, committee information, correspondence between 1945 and 1977, and copies of the Key Reporter from 1948-1959. There are also two volumes: reports supporting the application for forming a chapter at Michigan State University (1959) and the Phi Beta Kappa Report for 1965.
The collection consists of a 1962 composite photograph of the members of Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity.
- College students -- Societies and clubs 8
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 6
- Photographs 5
- Letters (correspondence) 4
- Constitutions 3
- Minutes (Records) 3
- Reports 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- By-laws 2
- Handbooks 2
- Newsletters 2
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Societies, etc. 2
- African American college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Agriculture -- Societies, etc. 1
- Annual reports 1
- Blueprints 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Periodicals 1
- Ephemera 1
- Freedom of speech 1
- Home economics 1
- Membership lists 1
- Periodicals 1
- Posters 1
- Publications 1
- Sexual minority college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Student protesters -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Universities and colleges -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Faculty 1
- Video recordings 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 4
- Alpha Lambda Delta 1
- Alpha Zeta. Kedzie Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Delta Omicron. Delta Omicron Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Frame, James Sutherland, 1907- 1
- Kimber, Harry Hubert, 1903- 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Michigan State University. Faculty 1
- Michigan State University. Office of the Provost 1
- Michigan State University. Students. Periodicals 1
- Michigan State University. Students. Women 1
- Mortar Board (Society). Sphinx Chapter 1
- Omicron Nu. Alpha Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Stehr, Frederick W. 1 ∧ less