Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The records of the Agricultural Club contain two copies of the club's constitution along with a later amendment to the constitution. Also contained, is a hardcover journal which served to hold the minutes of the club. The minutes span from 1920 to 1926 and detail the activities of the club, the nominees and officers of the executive board, and, at times, the financial situation of the club.
The records of the Collation Literary Society contain the handwritten minutes of the society from 1915 to 1929. The minutes describe discussions held by the society, usually pertaining to course materials and readings. Membership, committees, society politics, and society officers are also mentioned within the minutes.
Records of the Farmhouse Fraternity consist of one volume entitled, "Farmhouse Faces 1984," a record of the fraternity's 23rd National Biennial Conclave held in 1964 at Michigan State University. There is also a 1961 national pledge and member handbook as well as photographs of members.
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Photographs 2
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Handbooks 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Proceedings 1 + ∧ less
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc 3
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 2
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 2
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc 2
- Alpha Zeta. Kedzie Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- FarmHouse Fraternity 1
- FarmHouse Fraternity. Michigan State Chapter 1
- Farmhouse Fraternity National Biennial Convention. (23rd : 1964 : East Lansing, Mich.) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Agricultural Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Collation Literary Society 1
- Michigan State College. Agricultural Club 1
- Michigan State College. Collation Literary Society 1
- Stehr, Frederick W. 1 + ∧ less