Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Agricultural Club records
The records of the Agricultural Club contain two copies of the club's constitution along with a later amendment to the constitution. Also contained, is a hardcover journal which served to hold the minutes of the club. The minutes span from 1920 to 1926 and detail the activities of the club, the nominees and officers of the executive board, and, at times, the financial situation of the club.
Botanical Club records
The records of the Botanical Club consist of one bound volume containing the group's constitution and the minutes from 1897 to 1903.
Collation Literary Society records
The records of the Collation Literary Society contain the handwritten minutes of the society from 1915 to 1929. The minutes describe discussions held by the society, usually pertaining to course materials and readings. Membership, committees, society politics, and society officers are also mentioned within the minutes.
Cosmopolitan Club records
This collection consists of two volumes. The treasurer's book has the group’s accounts from 1926 to 1935.There is also the secretary’s book from 1920 to 1935 with meeting minutes, member rolls and election results.
- Agriculture -- Societies, etc. 2
- Account books 1
- Botany -- Societies, etc. 1
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 2
- Michigan Agricultural College. Agricultural Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Botanical Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Collation Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Cosmopolitan Club 1