Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
This collection documents the founding and history of the Michigan Osteopathic College Foundation, the Michigan College of Osteopathic Medicine and the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. The Michigan Osteopathic College Foundation collection consists of a vast resource of historical documents in the formative years of the College of Osteopathic Medicine at Michigan State University.
These records include correspondence, minutes, annual reports, articles of incorporation and by-laws. Also included are applications for the directorship (1958), a proposal to create a middle west deposit library (1953), and publications.
The Controller's records consist of audited financial statements and reports of examination. (1959-1971). This collection also contains the MSU Manual of Business Procedures (MBP) from 1972, 1980-2002.
Electronic Resources include correspondence in the form of e-mail memos and attachments.