Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Block and Bridle Club records
The Block and Bridle Club records contain a club yearbook dated 1973-1974, and a 20th Annual Spring Round-Up program/menu dated May 25, 1977. Also included are event reports, officer responsibilities, and club awards which have been printed from the club’s website. The photographs include images of the club as well as a Block and Bridle Show.
Eclectic Literary Society records
The three ledgers contain accounting information for the Eclectic Society from 1917-1929. There is information about the society's house, its members, its social events, and the café it ran.
The folders contain a social activity program, information on a proposed building for the society, stockholders in the society, society directories, copies of their newsletter, The Tic, from 1894, 1915, 1921 and 1924.
Green Splash Swimming Club records
The records of the Green Splash Swimming Club consist of club meeting minutes, membership information, negatives, photographs, and scrapbooks (1920-1986) which contain photographs, memorabilia, and water show programs. The bulk of the records revolve around the annual water pageants produced by the swimming club between 1953 and 1976. The earlier years are documented more fully in the club's minutes.
History Club records
Records of the History Club consist of meeting minutes, treasurers' reports, correspondence, programs and procedures.
Michigan Agricultural College Oratorical Association records
The records of the M.A.C. Oratorical Association contain the Treasurer’s account book, grade cards filled out by competition judges, receipts, the Secretary’s book, and two programs from the 1899 Oratorical contest. The Secretary’s book has the group’s constitution along with contest results from 1888 to 1899.
Sigma Alpha Epsilon records
Records of Sigma Alpha Epsilon consist of a dance program and menu from the 1907 commencement celebration and a booklet (1906) describing the evolution of the fraternity. Also included is one folder of photographs of Sigma Alpha Epsilon members.
Sigma Nu records
The records of Sigma Nu consist of materials from the Eunomian and Olympic Literary Societies and include yearbooks and programs. Photographs from both literary societies and Sigma Nu are also included.
Tower Guard records
Union Literary Society records
This collection contains programs for anniversary events and commencement festivities, a register of members, and a few pieces of correspondence. Also included are remnants of a scrapbook, which include drawings, articles and a flyer for a picnic at Evergreen Park held by the Farmers of Hesperus Township in 1899.
- Photographs 5
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 3
- Letters (correspondence) 3
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Newsletters 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Societies, etc. 2
- Account books 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Constitutions 1
- Handbooks 1
- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Lifesaving 1
- Livestock -- Showing 1
- Livestock -- Societies, etc. 1
- Membership lists 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Negatives (Photographs) 1
- People with disabilities -- Services for 1
- Swimming 1
- Synchronized swimming 1
- Yearbooks 1 + ∧ less
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc 4
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 3
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc 3
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 2
- Alpha Tau Omega. Epsilon Eta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Columbian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eclectic Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eunomian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Olympic Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Oratorical Association 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Union Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Women's Lifesaving Corps 1
- Michigan State College. Green Splash Swimming Club 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1
- Michigan State College. Union Literary Society 1
- Michigan State College. Women's Lifesaving Corps 1
- Michigan State University. Beaumont Tower 1
- Michigan State University. Block and Bridle Club 1
- Michigan State University. Green Splash Swimming Club 1
- Michigan State University. History Club 1
- Michigan State University. Students 1
- Michigan State University. Tower Guard 1
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon. Michigan Gamma Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Sigma Nu. Epsilon Rho Chapter (Michigan State University) 1 + ∧ less