Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The records of the Agricultural Club contain two copies of the club's constitution along with a later amendment to the constitution. Also contained, is a hardcover journal which served to hold the minutes of the club. The minutes span from 1920 to 1926 and detail the activities of the club, the nominees and officers of the executive board, and, at times, the financial situation of the club.
The records of the Botanical Club consist of one bound volume containing the group's constitution and the minutes from 1897 to 1903.
The records of the class of 1882 consist of one record book containing meeting minutes, the class constitution, duties of the class officers, plans for Class Day, as well as correspondence directed toward the class.
The records of the Collation Literary Society contain the handwritten minutes of the society from 1915 to 1929. The minutes describe discussions held by the society, usually pertaining to course materials and readings. Membership, committees, society politics, and society officers are also mentioned within the minutes.
This collection consists of two volumes. The treasurer's book has the group’s accounts from 1926 to 1935.There is also the secretary’s book from 1920 to 1935 with meeting minutes, member rolls and election results.
This collection contains a volume of meeting minutes from 1917 to 1934 and the constitution of the Women's Student Council. Also included are issues of Fem magazine from 2009-2010, flyers, and email meeting announcements for 2009-2010.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 5
- College students -- Societies and clubs 4
- Agriculture -- Societies, etc. 2
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Account books 1
- Botany -- Societies, etc. 1
- By-laws 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College sports 1
- College sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College student government -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College student orientation 1
- Constitutions 1
- Dormitories -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) 1
- Memorandums 1
- Olympics 1
- Photographs 1
- Physical education and training 1
- Postcards 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Reports 1
- Serial publications 1
- Student housing 1
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 2
- American Legion 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Agricultural Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Student Council 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Women's Student Council 1
- Michigan State College. Associated Women Students' Council 1
- Michigan State College. Student Council 1
- Michigan State College. Women's Self-Government Association 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1882 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Intercollegiate Athletics 1
- Michigan State University. Women's Council 1 ∧ less