Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Contents The Carilon Carr collection contains twenty four dance cards from her time as a student at Michigan State College. The dance cards include J-Hops, the Spinster Spin sponsored by the Tower Guard, Mortar Board and Spartan Women's League; Mardi Gras dances sponsored by the Student Council, the Holiday Hop sponsored by Snyder- Philips Club; Engineers Balls sponsored by the Engineering Association and Engineering Council; the Bellhop sponsored by Sigma Gamma Upsilon and MSC Hotel Association;...
Dates: 1947 - 1950
Content Description The Mary-Kirk MacKinnon Woodford collection contains a scrapbook, photographs, alumni reunion materials. The scrapbook contains dance cards, event programs, concert programs, ephemera, football programs for 1922 and 1923, and Alpha Phi sorortiy materials. The scrapbook also includes photographs of students, campus and the exterior of the Alpha Phi house. Of note is a paper megaphone with the words “Go Get’em Aggies” compliments of the Men’s Style Shop of Lansing, yearbook receipts, Cap...
Dates: 1922-1936, 1975-1980
Content The Mary Zurburg collection contains two scrapbooks and also a list of her floor mates, reminiscences, and a biography sheet. The scrapbooks contains materials from her time as a student at Michigan State University including greeting cards, event and play programs, newspaper clippings, report cards, dance cards, tickets, marriage and birth announcements, photographs, student activity identification cards, a commencement program, play programs, and photographs and mementos from a trip to...
Dates: 1954-1958, 2014
Content Description The Mildred L. Cash collection contains a scrapbook from her time at MSU and Alma College. The MSU materials include photographs of buildings, activities, student military activies, MAC Service Flag, 1918; a classh rivalry / class rush event, 1917; and people including football players. Also included are dance cards, materials related to events, photo postcards of class rivalry posters, a small amount of correspondence, YMCA student handbooks, quarantine pass, newpaper articles, a list of...
Scope and Contents The Rita Kasper Hart papers contain dance cards from January 1937- May 1940. The dances represented include: Delta Gamma of Kappa Kappa Gamma, Blue Key Fraternity, Panhellenic and Intrafraternity Council, Phi Delta Theta, Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Omicron of Phi Kappa Kappa, Alpha Theta of Pi Kappa Phi, Epsilon Rho of Sigma Nu, winter term formal, military ball, sophomore prom, varsity party, Engineer’s Ball, Senior Ball, and the Frosh Frolic. There is also a photocopy of newspaper articles...
Dates: 1937 - 1940
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of syllabi and exams for Business Administration classes 205, 331b, 325, and 433b. Also included is a class schedule card and a dance card for the 1950 JHop.
Dates: 1950-1951, Undated
Scope and Contents The Ruth Barnes McClintock collection includes materials related to Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) events she attended. McClintock was not a M.A.C. student but a local resident. Materials include dance programs, an athletic schedule card and program, a photograph of McClintock at Ae-Thon party, and a pageant program. Also included is a M.A.C. ROTC horseshow program (1924), Theta Beta Phi dance program (1918), Peace Day MAC Union party program, JHop...
Dates: 1904-1924, 1947, 1955, 1968-1969
- Student activities -- Michigan -- East Lansing 6
- Balls (Parties) 2
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs (Publications) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Class reunions -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Concerts 1
- Course materials 1
- Course schedules 1
- Newsletters 1
- Reports 1
- Student activities 1
- Universities and colleges -- Examinations 1
- Volunteers -- Michigan 1 + ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Alumni and alumnae 3
- Michigan Agricultural College. Cap Night 2
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students 2
- Michigan State University. Junior Hop 2
- Alma College 1
- Alpha Phi Sorority. Beta Beta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Brown, Roger Allan 1
- Gladmer Theater (Lansing, Mich.) 1
- Hart, Rita Kasper 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Class rivalry 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Columbian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Department of Military Science 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc 1
- Michigan State Chamber of Commerce 1
- Michigan State College. Football 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Michigan State University. Buildings. Union Building 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1958 1
- Michigan State University. College of Human Ecology 1
- Michigan State University. Students 1
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity. Michigan Beta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Woodford, Mary-Kirk MacKinnon 1
- Zurburg, Mary Martin 1 + ∧ less