Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents The Carilon Carr collection contains twenty four dance cards from her time as a student at Michigan State College. The dance cards include J-Hops, the Spinster Spin sponsored by the Tower Guard, Mortar Board and Spartan Women's League; Mardi Gras dances sponsored by the Student Council, the Holiday Hop sponsored by Snyder- Philips Club; Engineers Balls sponsored by the Engineering Association and Engineering Council; the Bellhop sponsored by Sigma Gamma Upsilon and MSC Hotel Association;...
Dates: 1947 - 1950
Content The Mary Zurburg collection contains two scrapbooks and also a list of her floor mates, reminiscences, and a biography sheet. The scrapbooks contains materials from her time as a student at Michigan State University including greeting cards, event and play programs, newspaper clippings, report cards, dance cards, tickets, marriage and birth announcements, photographs, student activity identification cards, a commencement program, play programs, and photographs and mementos from a trip to...
Dates: 1954-1958, 2014
Content Description The Mildred L. Cash collection contains a scrapbook from her time at MSU and Alma College. The MSU materials include photographs of buildings, activities, student military activies, MAC Service Flag, 1918; a classh rivalry / class rush event, 1917; and people including football players. Also included are dance cards, materials related to events, photo postcards of class rivalry posters, a small amount of correspondence, YMCA student handbooks, quarantine pass, newpaper articles, a list of...
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of syllabi and exams for Business Administration classes 205, 331b, 325, and 433b. Also included is a class schedule card and a dance card for the 1950 JHop.
Dates: 1950-1951, Undated
Scope and Contents The Ruth Barnes McClintock collection includes materials related to Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) events she attended. McClintock was not a M.A.C. student but a local resident. Materials include dance programs, an athletic schedule card and program, a photograph of McClintock at Ae-Thon party, and a pageant program. Also included is a M.A.C. ROTC horseshow program (1924), Theta Beta Phi dance program (1918), Peace Day MAC Union party program, JHop...
Dates: 1904-1924, 1947, 1955, 1968-1969
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Balls (Parties) 1
- Course materials 1
- Course schedules 1
- Newsletters 1
- Photographs 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Reports 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Universities and colleges -- Examinations 1
- Volunteers -- Michigan 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Alumni and alumnae 2
- Michigan State University. Junior Hop 2
- Alma College 1
- Brown, Roger Allan 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Class rivalry 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Columbian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Department of Military Science 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc 1
- Michigan State Chamber of Commerce 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1958 1
- Michigan State University. Students 1
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity. Michigan Beta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Zurburg, Mary Martin 1 ∧ less