College campuses -- Michigan -- East Lansing
Found in 207 Collections and/or Records:
The Campus Archaeology Collection consists of one booklet title "MSU Campus Archeology Program, Summer 2015." The booklet contains photos and brief descriptions of the summer 2015 session for Michigan State University's Campus Archaeology Program. Of particular note are the photos of remains from a privy dating to the 1850s and 1860s, as well as remains from the Gunson faculty house, which was renovated in 1924. The booklet was created by Shutterfly.
The collection consists of seven issues of Campus Capsules. The newsletter gives information about the activities of each class, campus events such as the finishing of the carillon, WKAR-TV’s first telecast, the 1954 Rose Bowl, and the name change from Michigan State College to Michigan State University of Agriculture and Applied Science. The issues also include information about the athletic teams.