College campuses -- Michigan -- East Lansing
Found in 157 Collections and/or Records:
Lawrence Sommers papers
LeMoyne Snyder papers
Levi Taft and Thacker family collection
Linda Eoline Landon papers
The Linda Landon papers consist of an undated photograph album of Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) from circa 1875-1876.
This collection consists of bulletins published by Michigan Agricultural College/Michigan State College/Michigan State University. Topics include annual reports of the president, information about campus and programs of study, and general announcements.
Marilyn Noller Collection
The collection contains photographs of East Lansing, Michigan, and the campus of Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University). Included are views of the Agriculture Building and its mechanic's room, as well as several pictures of the Veterinary Building, the Dairy Barn, and the Dairy Building. There are several photographs of Bill's champion cow, Johanna, as well as a Belgian Stallion, and pigs that belonged to the college.
Maurice Cecil Mackey records
Mr. and Mrs. Hubert Brown collection
The Mr. and Mrs. Hubert Brown collection contains photographs and glass negatives of Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University). Images include a garage on the site where College Hall stood, the train station/depot on campus, the power house, and student cap night from 1923.
MSC Scenery, circa 1940s
Scenes from the campus of Michigan State College.