Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The records of the Agricultural Club contain two copies of the club's constitution along with a later amendment to the constitution. Also contained, is a hardcover journal which served to hold the minutes of the club. The minutes span from 1920 to 1926 and detail the activities of the club, the nominees and officers of the executive board, and, at times, the financial situation of the club.
The records of the Botanical Club consist of one bound volume containing the group's constitution and the minutes from 1897 to 1903.
The records of the Collation Literary Society contain the handwritten minutes of the society from 1915 to 1929. The minutes describe discussions held by the society, usually pertaining to course materials and readings. Membership, committees, society politics, and society officers are also mentioned within the minutes.
This collection consists of two volumes. The treasurer's book has the group’s accounts from 1926 to 1935.There is also the secretary’s book from 1920 to 1935 with meeting minutes, member rolls and election results.
The three ledgers contain accounting information for the Eclectic Society from 1917-1929. There is information about the society's house, its members, its social events, and the café it ran.
The folders contain a social activity program, information on a proposed building for the society, stockholders in the society, society directories, copies of their newsletter, The Tic, from 1894, 1915, 1921 and 1924.
The collection contains newspaper articles about the club, concert programs, a blank contract, and images of the glee club clipped from publications as well as photographs of the Glee Club, Glee and Mandolin Club, and Men's Glee Club.
Also included is an undated (circa 1955) 45 rpm recording called "Men's Glee Club Sings." The songs include Close Behind the Winding Cedar with James McMahon soloist, Spartan Toast, MSC Shadows, and Fight Song.
The records of the M.A.C. Oratorical Association contain the Treasurer’s account book, grade cards filled out by competition judges, receipts, the Secretary’s book, and two programs from the 1899 Oratorical contest. The Secretary’s book has the group’s constitution along with contest results from 1888 to 1899.
- Minutes (Records) 4
- Agriculture -- Societies, etc. 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs (Publications) 2
- Account books 1
- Botany -- Societies, etc. 1
- By-laws 1
- College students -- Religious life 1
- Constitutions 1
- Glee clubs 1
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Membership lists 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Young Men's Christian associations 1 + ∧ less
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc 7
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 3
- Alpha Tau Omega. Epsilon Eta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Bentley Historical Library 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Agricultural Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Botanical Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Collation Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. College Christian Union 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Cosmopolitan Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eclectic Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Oratorical Association 1
- Michigan State College. Agricultural Club 1
- Michigan State College. Collation Literary Society 1
- Michigan State College. Cosmopolitan Club 1
- Michigan State University. Glee Club 1
- Michigan State University. Glee and Mandolin Club 1
- Michigan State University. Men's Glee Club 1
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc 1
- YMCA of the USA 1 + ∧ less