Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 15
The records of the Agricultural Club contain two copies of the club's constitution along with a later amendment to the constitution. Also contained, is a hardcover journal which served to hold the minutes of the club. The minutes span from 1920 to 1926 and detail the activities of the club, the nominees and officers of the executive board, and, at times, the financial situation of the club.
The records of the Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) student branch of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers consist of meeting minutes for 1919 to 1922 and lists of dues paid from 1919 to 1921.
The records of the Botanical Club consist of one bound volume containing the group's constitution and the minutes from 1897 to 1903.
The records of the Collation Literary Society contain the handwritten minutes of the society from 1915 to 1929. The minutes describe discussions held by the society, usually pertaining to course materials and readings. Membership, committees, society politics, and society officers are also mentioned within the minutes.
This collection consists of two volumes. The treasurer's book has the group’s accounts from 1926 to 1935.There is also the secretary’s book from 1920 to 1935 with meeting minutes, member rolls and election results.
This collection contains a minute book with the constitution and by laws of the club at its creation, attendance rolls and minutes of the meetings. The minutes for 1912-1913 contain receipts, and dues as well as meeting information. The papers folder contains a financial statement of the club and correspondence with the Intercollegiate Association of Forestry Clubs. Also included is a newsletter from 1967.
The Geography Club records contain e-mail meeting notices. These meeting notices also include attachments with the club minutes and notices for special events.
The records of the Green Splash Swimming Club consist of club meeting minutes, membership information, negatives, photographs, and scrapbooks (1920-1986) which contain photographs, memorabilia, and water show programs. The bulk of the records revolve around the annual water pageants produced by the swimming club between 1953 and 1976. The earlier years are documented more fully in the club's minutes.
Records of the History Club consist of meeting minutes, treasurers' reports, correspondence, programs and procedures.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 12
- Letters (correspondence) 5
- Constitutions 4
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 4
- Photographs 4
- By-laws 3
- Newsletters 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Agriculture -- Societies, etc. 2
- Membership lists 2
- Programs (Publications) 2
- Reports 2
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Societies, etc. 2
- Account books 1
- African American college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Annual reports 1
- Anthropology 1
- Blueprints 1
- Botany -- Societies, etc. 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Periodicals 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Engineering students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Ephemera 1
- Forests and forestry -- Michigan 1
- Freedom of speech 1
- Geography -- Societies, etc. 1
- Handbooks 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- Home economics 1
- Lifesaving 1
- Mechanical engineers 1
- Negatives (Photographs) 1
- Nonfiction films 1
- Periodicals 1
- Physiology -- Study and teaching 1
- Posters 1
- Publications 1
- Sexual minority college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Student protesters -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Swimming 1
- Synchronized swimming 1
- Universities and colleges -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Faculty 1
- Video recordings 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc 8
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 4
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 4
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers. Michigan Agricultural College Student Branch 1
- Frame, James Sutherland, 1907- 1
- Kimber, Harry Hubert, 1903- 1
- Lambda Chi Alpha . Gamma Omicron Zeta (Michigan State University) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Agricultural Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Michigan State University. Faculty 1
- Michigan State University. Green Splash Swimming Club 1
- Michigan State University. Students. Periodicals 1
- Omicron Nu. Alpha Chapter (Michigan State University) 1 ∧ less